Of the projects that Agri-EPI are involved with, 15 out of the 26 of these will be profiled.
Each day the session will examine the challenges research projects aim to address, the impact on the industry and farm and the plans for the future.
- Technology to detect changes in animal behaviour & health on-farm
Monday 24 May |10am - 11:15am
- Future proofing the arable sector with precision and prediction
Tuesday 25 May | 10am - 11:15am
- Improving animal welfare and reducing variances at a producer level
Wednesday 26 May | 10am - 11:15am
- Addressing agri-tech challenges on an international platform
Thursday 27 May | 10am - 11:15am
- Future of fish production
Friday 28 May | 10am - 11:15am
Innovation Week 2021 is brought to you by Agri-EPI in partnership with Leyton, the UK’s largest specialist innovation funding consultancy. Leyton supports the growth of thousands of UK businesses every year, helping innovative companies of all sizes find the funding that’s right for them.