Life Sciences and Healthcare: Key Sectors for Economic Recovery conference sessions:
- Session 1 – The UK Landscape for Life Sciences and Healthcare:
Funding and Legislation sponsored by MHA Henderson Loggie
- Session 2 – Driving Health Technologies in the New Environment
- Session 3 – The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Session 4 – Animal Health, Agri-tech and Aquaculture (AAA): Strengths and Opportunities in Scotland
- Session 5 – 20 Years On: Reflecting and Looking to the Future
- Session 6 – What do the next 20 years hold for the Life Sciences and Healthcare Sectors?
Participating from within Midlothian Science Zone, John Mackenzie (CEO, Roslin Innovation Centre) and Dr Lawrence Brown (Innovation Manager for Health, Edinburgh Innovations) will be speaking in Session 4, discussing strengths and opportunities in Scotland of Animal Health, Agritech, Aquaculture (AAA) - three emerging key subsectors of life sciences in Scotland, supporting the transition to net zero.