As part of Scotland's Climate Week 2022 activities, starting on 26th September, Business Gateway Midlothian, Scottish Enterprise and local Midlothian businesses discuss Climate Change and what it means for your business.
Hear about the Midlothian Business Green Pledge, the support available for your business, potential funding sources and expert help to give your business the tools needed to become more sustainable.
Virtual Coffee Morning Speakers
- Business Gateway Midlothian will talk about the Midlothian Business Green Pledge and the support available to help your business transition to green practices
- Scottish Enterprise’s Sustainability Specialist will outline the steps your business can take to reduce your carbon footprint and save money
- Andrew Lamond, co-owner of the Energy Training Academy and Owner of Heat Fix Scotland will give you practical tips on making your business and it’s energy use more efficient.
- Scottish Social Enterprise Lil, which stands for Lower Impact Living, will be joining us to share the simple, ‘lil’ things your business and employees can do positively impact the planet and be more sustainable.
- Edinburgh Pharmaceutical Processes (EPP) will discuss the changes they’ve made to their business to be more sustainable, the plans they have for the future to continue driving practices that are more environmentally friendly and why they signed up to the Midlothian Business Green Pledge.
More speakers to be announced.
Join this Midlothian event and be inspired to start, continue or upscale your business’s green aspirations. Together we can make real change and protect our futures.
- 40-46 Buccleuch Street
- EH22 1DN
T: 0131 271 3435
F: 0131 271 3537
- Apex House
- 99 Haymarket Terrace
- Edinburgh, EH12 5HD
Enquiries: Edinburgh Office
T: 0845 607 8787
- Glencorse Building,
- Pentlands Science Park,
- Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 0PZ
Managing Director: Dr Stephen Newlands
T: +44 (0)131 285 0566