Edinburgh Pharmaceutical Processes (EPP Ltd) offer environmental science and analytical chemistry testing services associated with product safety testing.
Edinburgh Pharmaceutical Processes (EPP Ltd) is an independently owned GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) Contract Research Laboratory, established in 1992. The company has over 30 years’ experience and specialise in the core areas of Analytical and Screening, including REACH and 5-batch; and Process Research and Development.
The company provides GLP analytical, physico-chemical and environmental testing in accordance with worldwide regulations such as OECD, ISO, and OPPTS with experienced staff working across the three core areas:
- Analytical and Screening
- Environmental Sciences
- Process Research and Development
EPP specialise in bespoke expert problem solving for clients in diverse scientific areas that require technical experience and insight to support novel and generic plant protection, animal / human pharmaceutical, and fine chemical (including biocides, oilfield chemicals, feed additives) research and development, manufacture, product registration and sales around the world.
EPP’s experienced teams of scientists work across specialised service areas for their clients in the fields of applied / industrial analytical and synthetic chemistry, and practical environmental biology and provide analytical testing support to the agrochemical, veterinary, pharmaceutical and industrial chemical sectors to help companies achieve product registration.
EPP is based in the company's own dedicated research centre, situated on a three-acre site within the prestigious and beautiful Bush Estate in Midlothian Science Zone.
Equipment For Sale
New Brunswick Scientific Ultra Low Temp Freezer
Model C660 Premium
£750 (or nearest offer) plus VAT
Please see full specification below and for any questions or to purchase, contact Purchasing@eppltd.com.
- Internal Dimensions: Height x Width x Depth 760 x 1470 x 590 mm 30 x 57.8 x 23.2 in
- External Dimensions: Height x Width x Depth 1075 x 2050 x 840 mm 42.3 x 80.7 x 33 in
- Capacity t660 Liters23.3 cubic feet. Net Weight 280 kg 616 lb
- Lock Standard
- Interior Stainless steel grade 304L
- Insulation Material Urethane foam ^Noise level 56 dB 58.5 dB
- Mains/Power Source and Current Rating 230 V, 50 Hz 4.5 A 6 A
- Pull Down Time: From +25°C to -85°C (freezer empty; 230 V, 50 Hz electrical supply) 5.8 hours
- Performance -50 °C to -86 °C at 32 °C maximum ambient operating temperature
This item is available for collection from EPP Environmental Centre, Bush Estate, Bush Loan, Midlothian EH26 0PH.