High-quality equipment is used across the Midlothian Science Zone science and research community and may be offered for sale when no longer required.
New Brunswick Scientific Ultra Low Temp Freezer
Model C660 Premium
£750 (or nearest offer) plus VAT
For sale by Edinburgh Pharmaceutical Processes
Please see full specification below:
- Internal Dimensions: Height x Width x Depth 760 x 1470 x 590 mm 30 x 57.8 x 23.2 in
- External Dimensions: Height x Width x Depth 1075 x 2050 x 840 mm 42.3 x 80.7 x 33 in
- Capacity t660 Liters23.3 cubic feet. Net Weight 280 kg 616 lb
- Lock Standard
- Interior Stainless steel grade 304L
- Insulation Material Urethane foam ^Noise level 56 dB 58.5 dB
- Mains/Power Source and Current Rating 230 V, 50 Hz 4.5 A 6 A
- Pull Down Time: From +25°C to -85°C (freezer empty; 230 V, 50 Hz electrical supply) 5.8 hours
- Performance -50 °C to -86 °C at 32 °C maximum ambient operating temperature
This item is available for collection from EPP Environmental Centre, Bush Estate, Bush Loan, Midlothian EH26 0PH. For any questions or to purchase, contact Purchasing@eppltd.com.
We currently have no office equipment for sale by Midlothian Science Zone Partners or their associated research groups or tenant companies.
Please note that Midlothian Science Zone takes no responsibility for the quality or suitability of items listed for sale and this is an arrangement between the seller and the buyer.